By forcing people to deal with the pressures and obstacles of interdependent teams, Promises, Promises! powerfully demonstrates the strong relationship between quality communication and quality results. To meet their goals and become a United League of Nations, all teams must get the right resources to the right people according to their needs and deadlines. Participants walk away from Promises, Promises! understanding that everyone within an organization is both a supplier and a customer.
As newly elected politicians representing one of 10 countries, participants must fulfill the promises they made to their constituents, no matter how outrageous!
Operating in an environment of scandal, intrigue, fun and politics, participants grapple with the needs of their constituents and neighboring countries and wade through cultural barriers, lack of trust and poor communication to meet their goals. Alliances are created, abandoned and reformed but before the end of the fiveyear term, all countries have become a truly United League of Nations..
THE PRACTICAL DETAILS:
• Minimum group size of 20
• Teams of 2-5 participants
• 3-4 hours per session
• Suitable for cross-functional and intact teams at all levels
• Ideal for use in both conference and training setting
KEY LEARNING POINTS
• Experience the impact of a “we” versus “me” focus
• Understand the importance of fostering a trusting environment through a global focus
• Learn how to maximize productivity through a win/win approach
• Discover how your role impacts company-wide goals
• Identify how to deliver exceptional quality and service through effective communication