Council of the Marble StarTM highlights the issues surrounding personal effectiveness. Participants take responsibility for producing quality results in the midst of uncertainty, lack of direction, competition and a changing environment. While some teams focus solely on results, others socialize and lose the focus of achieving a productive outcome. The experience teaches that combining the skills of being productive with the skills of building and maintaining relationships creates a competitive edge that leads to success.
Archeologists worldwide are thrilled to have uncovered ancient artifacts that demystify King Arthur’s Camelot. Share in the discovery of Merlin’s personal journal which outlines the key to Arthur’s victorious reign. By combining commercial capability and cultural skills, Merlin recruited “Elders” to sit on the Council of the Marble Star.
Participants will have the opportunity to take part in “The Challenge of Excelleron” exactly as it took place back in the days of Camelot. They will see how villagers became elite members of King Arthur’s court by competing, trading, negotiating and working together.
Experiencing the challenges and rewards of real win-win negotiating, participants will learn how to achieve best results through productive relationships.
THE PRACTICAL DETAILS:
• Teams of 2-5 participants
• 3 1/2 - 4 hours per session
• Suitable for cross-functional and intact teams at all levels
• Ideal for use in both a conference and training setting
KEY LEARNING POINTS
• Manage for productivity through change or uncertainty
• Understand that perceptions outweigh intentions
• Discover personal habits, approaches and styles that may block productivity
• Master the challenge of building quality relationships, while obtaining quality results
• Acquire and apply information to ensure maximum productivity
• Create a vision for individual and corporate excellence